Wednesday, February 6, 2008

RE: peer-to-peer an ethics issue

You bring up a very important issue but have you though about how much these artist make from there music. It is true that people are stilling food from a person's mouth when they share files by using file sharing programs but think about how much these singers make when they create one album. Please do not mis understand me on this issue. I am not into sharing files either, but that only because I am not interested in it. I do not believe it is wrong knowing how much these artist make and how they spend their money. How many artist do you know of that actually use the millions of dollars that they make for a charity or for any good? Once again I am not for file sharing and downloading music for free, but what I mention is really something to think about.

No comments: